Order Code: ROBOSTAMP
Availability: In Stock
The RoboStamp robot kit is based on a BASIC Stamp2SX microcontroller board, which can be easily programmed using Parallax’s PBASIC language. The kit is easy to assemble and program and is ideally suited to hobbyists, educational use and anyone with an interest in microcontrollers and robotics.
- Quick and easy to assemble – no soldering required.
- Programmed using easy-to-use PBASIC language – ideal for robot beginners and use in schools and colleges.
- Complete package includes everything required to build and operate a number of different robot projects.
- Experiments cover simple wheel and track-based robots, collision detection, light following and line tracing techniques.
- Supplied with detailed and easy-to-follow documentation covering robot assembly and programming.
- Wide range of optional interface boards and sensors available.
Stamp-Box Robot Controller Module Specifications
The “brains” of the RoboStamp is the Stamp-Box microcontroller board, which features:
- Based on BASIC Stamp2SX controller.
- 16KB memory (divided into eight 2KB blocks).
- Two DC motor outputs.
- Three RC servo motor outputs.
- Seven digital input/output channels.
- Eight 10-bit analogue input channels.
- Piezo speaker.
- Download programs via RS-232 serial port or USB (using included USB to RS-232 adapter).
- Powered from four AA batteries (not included, 1700mAH or higher rechargeable batteries recommended).
- 1 x Stamp-Box controller board.
- 1 x battery holder box.
- 2 x ZX-01 touch sensors.
- 3 x ZX-03Q infrared reflective sensors.
- 1 x GP2D120 distance sensor.
- 1 x ER-4 infrared remote control.
- 1 x ZX-IR infrared sensor.
- 1 x circular chassis.
- 2 x wheels and tires.
- 1 x universal baseplate.
- 1 x tracks and wheels set.
- 1 x axles pack.
- 1 x screws and fixings pack.
- 1 x plastic joiners set.
- 2 x DC motor with 48:1 gearbox.
- 2 x motor mounting.
- 1 x CX-4 RS-232 serial cable.
- 1 x USB-serial converter.