Order Code: POKEYS55T
The PoKeys55T USB-based controller is an easy-to-use device that combines standard keyboard and joystick simulation and does not require any advanced programming knowledge. Pokeys55 provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), five 10-bit analogue inputs and one 10-bit analogue output. All the I/O lines are controlled by the provided software which allows the use of both a graphical display or an advanced console type view. The settings can be stored on the device avoiding the need for special software on the target system. PoKeys55 can be used as an industrial or CNC controller, custom joystick or keyboard, or data acquisition board. PoKeys55T is fitted with screw terminals on all connections. PoKeys55 is also available without screw terminals.
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard.
- Standard USB keyboard simulation.
- Standard USB joystick simulation.
- 55 digital inputs and outputs (inputs can be used as virtual keyboard keys).
- Five 10-bit analogue inputs (can be used as virtual joystick axes).
- Up to 25 incremental encoders can be connected.
- Software controlled 10-bit analogue output.
- Up to 255 units can be connected to one computer.
- Intuitive and user-friendly software.
- Plug-in for Artsoft’s Mach 3 CNC software available.
- Screw terminals fitted to facilitate easy connection.
- One available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port.
- USB HID device driver enabled operating system (Windows 98 SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac OS).
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista with .NET framework 3.0 installed.