Order Code: LAP-32128U-A
Availability: In stock
The LAP-32128U-A is an incredibly easy to set up and use 32-channel logic analyser. Extremely compact and lightweight, the LAP-32128U-A connects to and is powered by the USB port of any desktop or laptop PC making it very portable and ideal for use in the field. The LAP-32128U-A provides sampling rates up to 200MHz and 128Kbits memory depth per channel. Furthermore ZeroPlus’s patented compression techniques allow up to 32Mbits memory depth per channel. Additional features include advanced protocol decoding for 1-wire, I2C, Manchester, Microwire, Miler, SPI, SSI, UART and 7-segment displays as well as output connections allowing synchronisation with other test equipment such as oscilloscopes.
- 32 logic analyser channels.
- Sampling rates up to 200MHz.
- 1-wire, I2C, Manchester, Microwire, Miler, SSI, SPI, UART and 7-segment display protocol decoding as standard.
- Further protocol decoding options available including USB1.1, PS/2, CAN and LIN.
- 128Kbits per channel memory depth (through the use of compression this can be increased to a maximum of 32Mbits).
- Powered from PC’s USB port.
- Lightweight, compact and extremely portable.
Internal clock (timing mode): 100Hz – 200MHz
External clock (state mode): 100MHz
Working range: -6 ~ +6V
Maximum input voltage: ±30V
Total memory: 4Mbits
Depth per channel: 128Kbits (up to 32Mbits with compression)
Trigger channel: 16 channels
Pre/post trigger: yes
Trigger level: 1 level
Trigger count: 1 ~ 65535
Time base range: 5ps ~ 10Ms
Vertical sizing: 1 ~ 5.5
Enable delay: yes
Data compression: 32Mbits maximum
Width display: yes
Maximum trigger page: 128 ~ 8192 pages
Trigger delay: yes
Infinite increase spacer bar: yes
Automatic zoom in of spacer bar: yes
Automatic software upgrade: yes
Data range selectable: yes
Bus inquiry and counter: yes
Enable bar: yes
Bus analyser module plug-in: yes
Bus package list: yes
Power: from USB
Power at rest: 1W
Power at work: 2W