Order Code: INTCROBOT
The Interactive C robot kit is based on Inex’s AX-11 robot controller board, which is a modified version of the popular Handy Board by MIT. The AX-11 is a 68HC11-based controller that enables the user to build mobile robots for educational, hobbyist and industrial purposes. It incorporates 32KB of non-volatile RAM, six digital inputs, eight digital outputs, 21 analogue inputs, four DC motor drivers, six servo motor drivers and a 16×2 character LCD. The AX-11 board is a popular choice for robot design courses, projects and competitions in colleges and universities worldwide.
- Quick and easy to assemble – no soldering required.
- Programmed using Interactive C – ideal for experienced users and for use in further and higher education.
- Complete package includes everything required to conduct a number of different robot projects.
- Experiments cover basic movement, collision detection, light detection, line tracing, contactless collision detection and distance measurement techniques.
- Supplied with detailed and easy-to-follow documentation covering construction and C language programming of the robot.
- Wide range of optional interface boards and sensors available.
AX-11 Robot Controller Module Specifications
The “brains” of the Interactive C Robot is the AX-11 microcontroller board, which features:
- Based on Freescale 68HC11 microcontroller.
- 32KB RAM with battery backup.
- Four DC motor outputs.
- Six servo motor outputs.
- Six digital inputs.
- Eight digital outputs.
- 21 analogue input channels.
- Serial communications port.
- LCD connector and contrast adjustment potentiometer.
- Piezo speaker.
- On/off switch and low battery indicator.
- Powered from six rechargeable AA batteries.
- 1 x AX-11 controller board with 16×2 character LCD.
- 1 x battery holder box
- 2 x ZX-01 touch sensors
- 3 x ZX-03 infrared reflective sensor
- 1 x GP2D120 IR ranger
- 1 x baseplate
- 1 x wheel and track set
- 1 x screws and fixings pack
- 1 x plastic joiners set
- 2 x DC motor with 48:1 gearbox
- 2 x DC motor with 120:1 gearbox
- 4 x motor mounting