Order Code: 18FJPROG
The 18FJprog is a high-quality USB-based in-circuit serial programmer for Microchip’s low-voltage PIC18FxxJxx microcontrollers. When used in conjunction with one of MikroElektronika’s mikroBASIC, mikroC or mikroPascal PIC compilers, the 18FJprog also acts as a mikroICD real-time hardware in-circuit debugger.
- High-speed USB 2.0 programmer.
- mikroICD real-time hardware in-circuit-debugger (when used in conjunction with mikroBASIC, mikroC or mikroPascal PIC compilers).
- Powered from USB port – no separate power supply required.
- Device being programmed can be powered from programmer or target board’s power supply.
- 18FJprog programmer with mikroICD in-circuit debugger.
- USB programming/power cable.
- Printed user manuals.
- CD-ROM containing 18FJprog programming software and drivers.